Why choose to study Tourism and Recreation at the Gdańsk School of Banking?
• In 2014, "Wiadomości Turystyczne" [Tourism News] Magazine ranked the Gdańsk School of Banking 2nd in Pomerania among practical training colleges with Tourism courses.
• Our partners are: The Gdańsk Tourist Organisation and the Polish Outdoor Group.
• The curriculum of the Tourism and Recreation course has been accredited by the Gdańsk Tourism Organisation and by Condohotels Management Ltd.
• The practical nature of the classes with study visits to the best hotel and conference facilities in the Tri-City and its vicinity.
• LCCI English for Tourism language certificates confirming business English capabilities related to work in the tourist industry.
• Within the Erasmus programme you have the opportunity to study at any of our 39 partner colleges abroad. The Gdańsk School of Banking also gives you the opportunity to serve student internships abroad.
• Active tourist camps – the Gdańsk School of Banking offers classes in the form of two-week (summer and winter) camps.
• The opportunity to serve internships in well-known hotels, restaurants, catering and tourist companies.
What will you learn from this course?
Upon graduation, students will be able to (among other things):
• run hospitality services in hotel and restaurants
• develop promotional strategies for regional tourist assets and regional tourist products
• manage tourist projects
• promote health and wellness.