Why choose Pedagogy at the Gdańsk School of Banking?
• The curriculum is up-to-date with the latest trends in Poland and throughout the world.
• The Institute of Personnel Development is our partner.
• We put an emphasis on practical skills and competence.
• The curriculum has been developed in partnership with practitioners.
• The practical nature of the classes.
What will you learn from this course?
Upon graduation, students will be able to (among other things):
• diagnose the individual predispositions of young people and adults to work in the profession
• use innovative methods of working with adults
• protect minors and juveniles for the influence of pathological circles
• have expertise in the rules of care, educational and teaching work
• design educational and therapeutic programmes for children and young people