Why choose Logistics at the Gdańsk School of Banking?
• The Tri-City’s attractive location as a place that brings together different kinds of transport modes – at its airport, harbours, motorways and railways.
• Classes in logistics labs to aid in corporate logistics.
• A large number of Transport – Forwarding – Logistics companies in the region.
What will you learn from this course?
Upon graduation, students will be able to (among other things):
• analyse logistics and forwarding processes
• manage logistics processes on a global scale
• manage the procurement process
• manage the supply chain
• carry out assignments in the construction of logistics systems.