Why choose to study International Relations at the Gdańsk School of Banking?
• Within the Erasmus programme you have the opportunity to study at any of our 39 partner colleges abroad
• You can obtain the IPMA-Student certificate
• The Gdańsk School of Banking gives you the opportunity to serve internships abroad
• The course’s international nature means that you will have students from different countries as your peers
• The Gdańsk School of Banking Language Centre - CJ Forward provides: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian language courses which will help you keep in constant touch you’re your chosen foreign language
• Poland’s growing standing in the international market makes it easier to find work within the structures of the EU
What will you learn from this course?
Upon graduation, students will be able to (among other things):
• maintain trade relationships in international business
• analyse current economic problems
• become familiar with EU regulations
• plan and carry out election campaigns