Why choose Finance and Accounting w Gdańsk School of Banking?
• 16 years of experience in educating financiers,
• We already have over 5000 graduates,
• The course has the certificate of the Foundation for the Promotion and Accreditation of Economic Education. This certificate confirms our meeting the accreditation standards and the high quality of our course.
• The business partners of the Gdańsk School of Banking include: KIDP (Krajowa Izba Doradców Podatkowych – National Chamber of Tax Advisers), Hestia, Meritum Bank, BPH, Nordea, Thompson Reuters, Intel and Masterlease,
• The practical nature of the course, with workshops, case studies, games etc.
• The classes are conducted by (among others) employees of brokerages, legal firms, leasing firms and banks.
• The classes are held with specialist Symfonia and SAP ERP software
Upon graduation, students will be able to (among other things):
• analyse the legal regulations in effect in the enterprise
• asses investment risk
• independently complete tax returns
• provide bookkeeping.