Dietetics is a profession of the future. Dieticians help people living in a highly developed society find their way to health and the key to long life. With this course you will acquire the knowledge necessary to formulate an adequate nutrition diagnosis which is the basis of a professional dietetic procedure. During the course we will answer your doubts about the use of various trendy diets so that you can provide professional dietary aid not only to your patients, but could also care for the correct nutrition of your family. One should diet and eat reasonably. Our course is directed to all college graduates, not only those with medical degrees!
The objectives of this Dietetics post-graduate course:
• training specialists in dietetics,
• teaching rational household nutrition planning.
Example issues dealt with within the curriculum:
• analysing the nutritional value of foods,
• nutrition consulting,
• health food – sham or our future?
• innovative diets (analysing the effectiveness of trendy diets, e.g. the protein diet).
Graduates can find employment with:
• dietary clinics,
• catering establishments,
• consumer organisations,
• sports clubs,
• running their own nutrition consultancy practice.